Supplying temporary staff to Northumbria University across all UK campus sites
greenbean has delivered temporary administration workers under various supplier agreements to Northumbria University since 2002. We now have full responsibility for supply of all temporary staff across professional support roles (administrative, manual and technical staff) across all campus sites under a master vendor contract.
- To liaise and engage with hiring manager community in over 40 departments
- Understand each location structure, culture, operational cycle and back office system
- Dual-branded attraction campaign to focus on talent pooling
- Deployment of ATS technology
- Successful transfer of 64 staff from incumbent supplier
- 100% fulfilment across all sites
- Scope widened to deliver recruitment services to Finance, HR and Legal Services.
100% fulfilment across all sites and scope widened to deliver recruitment services to Finance, HR and Legal Services.
Find out more
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.
“We have been working exclusively with greenbean since 2018. The greenbean team have built strong relationships with managers within our organisation, working closely to understand the needs and requirements of each role, which result in the provision of high quality candidates for consideration. greenbean are flexible in their approach and work with us to continually improve the service relationship. greenbean provide an efficient, effective and professional service, with a personal touch.”
Get the latest news and resources delivered straight to your inbox