Supporting Autonomous FM to transfer their service centre from Poland to the UK
Autonomous FM, an independent provider of facilities management services approached greenbean to support the transfer of their service centre in Poland to the North East of England. With limited knowledge of the North East skills and labour market and an unknown employer brand, the business needed to partner with a recruitment provider that could help them find premises and highly skilled talent to ensure a seamless transition, without any downtime for clients.
- Provide labour market insight and guidance on salary and benefit benchmarking to identify location to easily attract highly skilled talent
- Initial hire of Facilities Operations Manager to assist with the set-up of the new UK operation
- Define Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Advice on enhanced role profiles
- Access to greenbean’s interview facilities
- The team was launched with a Business Development Manager, a Facilities Operations Manager and several multilingual Service Centre Coordinators
The team was launched with a Business Development Manager, a Facilities Operations Manager and several multilingual Service Centre Coordinators
Find out more
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.
“We had limited knowledge of the region, office locations, or employment levels. Through our engagement with greenbean we were very quickly able to establish detailed knowledge on the employment market, salaries, incentives and language skills. This allowed us to manage a quick and seamless transition from our exiting service centre in Poland across to Newcastle, without suffering downtime for our clients. greenbean also helped us identify suitable office locations that would be attractive to prospective employees, and introduced us to inward investment agencies.”
Get the latest news and resources delivered straight to your inbox