Reducing time-to-hire and costs with management of a complex supply chain
Connect Health required a recruitment partner who could align and manage a complex supply chain across several geographical areas. Each contract had varying fee agreements and compliance levels to ensure a continuous supply in a notoriously competitive candidate market. We were asked to align all contracts, reduce time-to- hire, costs and build and engage a future talent pipeline.
- Locum and Permanent Physiotherapy appointments UK wide
- Ongoing fulfilment of Referral Management Centre roles
- On-demand talent acquisition for Head Office
- Compliance management
- Mobilisation of dedicated Talent Acquisition team
- Bespoke branded careers micro-site linked to ATS technology
- Branded national attraction campaign
- Assessment & selection – diagnostic, review, design & delivery
- Candidate experience management – feedback, offer management, on-boarding
- Successful transition of existing performing supply chain and on-boarding of new Physio suppliers UK wide to underpin and support our direct sourcing model
- No off-contract spend
- Increased efficiencies – time to hire and cost
- Increased productivity to internal HR team and hiring managers due to reduced workload
- 100% fulfilment and compliance rate
Successful transition of existing performing supply chain and on-boarding of new Physio suppliers UK wide to underpin and support our direct sourcing model
Find out more
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.
“greenbean have been instrumental in professionalising our recruitment process. They quickly understood our requirements, designed our assessment process and provided quality candidates in a short space of time. The team constantly seek feedback and improve their process to exceed our expectations.”
Get the latest news and resources delivered straight to your inbox