Recruitment, HR and Marketing working together to promote Darlington Building Society’s employer brand
Having undergone an exciting rebrand and about to embark on a sustained period of growth, Darlington Building Society identified the need for a professional recruitment partner to manage recruitment on their behalf and effectively position and promote the Society as a destination employer to fresh new talent.
- Implementation & management of RPO model and fulfilment of permanent appointments across all business areas and levels of seniority
- Work together with in-house HR and Marketing teams to build a fully inclusive attraction campaign to elevate and protect the employer brand
- Dedicated Talent Acquisition Business Partner
- Salary benchmarking and market mapping
- Bespoke branded careers site linked to ATS technology
- Developed and deployed fully inclusive on-brand attraction campaign
- Talent pool management
- 100% fulfilment of all roles across all departments i.e. Underwriting, Mortgages, Procurement, Quality, Risk & Conduct, Product & Proposition, Change, Financial Reporting, Marketing, Customer Support and Business Development
- Active and engaged future talent pool
100% fulfilment of all roles across all departments i.e. Underwriting, Mortgages, Procurement, Quality, Risk & Conduct, Product & Proposition, Change, Financial Reporting, Marketing, Customer Support and Business Development
Find out more
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.
“We partnered with greenbean for all our recruitment activity. Operating as an extension to our HR team, the team at greenbean truly understand our business, our values and our priorities. By outsourcing our recruitment to greenbean, as an HR team we were able to focus on our core HR and people development strategy.”
Niki Barker, Director of People & Culture
Darlington Building Society
Get the latest news and resources delivered straight to your inbox