Building a new commercial team for NBS, the new brand for RIBA
The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) were looking to recruit an experienced and high calibre in-house commercial team. This new team would help raise the profile of their newly branded ‘NBS’ organisation to accelerate growth both in the UK and overseas. The roles were wide ranging in both level and skill set and were to be hired concurrently in line with project timescales.
- Director of Business Development
- Head of Partnerships (Legal)
- 2 x Commercial Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Project Director & small team of sector specialist recruiters briefed and dedicated to the project
- Bespoke candidate attraction strategy aligned to values, culture and strategy of NBS
- Branded campaign microsite & candidate briefing packs
- Targeted search map/Longlist/Shortlist
- Candidate experience management – Outcome feedback and on-boarding
- Successful social media campaign directing over 2000+ hits to micro-site
- 300 applications within first month
- 100% fulfilment of all roles within timescales and budget
Successful social media campaign directing over 2000+ hits to micro-site and 300 applications within first month. 100% fulfilment of all roles within timescale and budget.
Find out more
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.
The greenbean team invested their time to understand our business, culture and growth plans as well as the importance of our brand – never trying to compromise on our standards. Experience, trust and relationship were established with the NRG team and we were very impressed with the results.”
Lindi Teate, Director of Corporate Services
Get the latest news and resources delivered straight to your inbox