Mitigating the risk to fulfilment for leading utilities provider, npower
Following a challenging period for npower, greenbean were engaged to attract and deliver 40 permanent Customer Advisors to manage increased call volumes. Uncertainty in the utilities market combined a saturated customer service market area and time of year, which was the festive period, meant that the risk of candidate drop-out would be higher than usual, so our candidate funnels needed to be wider to mitigate the risk of non-fulfilment
- Permanent recruitment of high-quality Customer Service Advisors x 40
- Deployed on-site account managed model and off-site central resourcing delivery team
- Branded, targeted attraction campaign design & management by our in-house marketing team
- Designed & managed bespoke assessment and selection process including pre-screening, testing, interview, assessment centre and offer management
- Successful on-boarding facilitation and engagement process
- 100% Fulfilment of hires across 3 different departments achieved
- 238 Pre-screens |142 Telephone interviews | 116 Assessments | 40 Offers | 0 drop-out
- Awarded exclusive recruitment partner status for all UK-wide volume contact centre and administrative recruitment
Awarded exclusive recruitment partner status for all UK-wide volume contact centre and administrative recruitment
Find out more
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.
“We engaged with greenbean to fulfil a set of requirements our incumbent provider were struggling to fulfil. They quickly understood our needs, built out the assessment process and provided quality candidates in a really short space of time. This positive can-do approach means we remain engaged with them for our future needs.”
Head of Customer Contact
Get the latest news and resources delivered straight to your inbox