100% fulfilment for Nissan’s largest Tier 1 supplier Marelli
greenbean provides temporary workers to Marelli, Nissan’s largest Tier 1 supplier in a model that relies on a flexible workforce of up to 20% of overall headcount. Peaks in production demand are often at short notice and therefore an actively engaged talent pool of candidates immediately available is vital in order to meet the workforce requirements.
- TUPE transfer of current temp workforce from incumbent supplier
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from attraction to assessment & on-boarding, tailored specifically to the Marelli requirements
- Supply of temporary production, shop floor and FLT drivers to 4 North East sites
- Maintain day-to-day candidate management of current interim workforce of 240
- Available to respond to all site queries, such as sickness reporting, resource planning, new starter inductions, temporary worker queries and management meetings, without delay
- Designated on-site Talent Acquisition Business Partner who mirror’s the Marelli standard operating hours.
- Support with significant increase in headcount as and when required, adjusting to full-time on-site model during peak production periods, incorporating all 4 North East sites
- Providing out of hours point of contact to ensure a 24/7 operation
- Align to the Marelli HR team to manage all HR processes
- Design and manage end to end recruitment process
- Design induction to align with company values and desired cultures as well as full co-ordination of regulated compliance requirements including drugs and alcohol
- Review MI against contractual delivery of SLA’s at various intervals throughout the tenure of the contract to ensure they remain reflective of the service and business expectations and to allow for continuous improvements in service delivery
- Talent pooling via a strategic values-based attraction campaign
- Manage all communication to candidates post assessment and application, ensuring a consistent experience throughout each stage of the process
- Seamlessly transferred 178 staff from incumbent supplier
- 100% adherence across all measured reporting areas
- Supported the successful implementation of a third shift which resulted in a headcount increase from 253 to 403 at peak.
- Effective recruitment & temp management processes introduced and aligned to the Marelli values
- Continuous improvement via a fully integrated model providing visibility and delivering measurable improved efficiencies
- Improving the candidate experience was reflected in increased referrals and job applications resulting in faster hiring times, improved quality of hire and, ultimately, presenting a strong employer brand to the market.
100% adherence across all measured reporting areas with a focus on continuous improvement via a fully integrated model. Improved candidate experience has resulted in increased referrals, improved quality of applications and a reduction in hiring times.
Find out more
Why do I need RPO?
Rethink the way you recruit, optimise your approach to hiring talent and keep abreast of the latest tools and legislation.
How will it benefit me?
Measurement is intrinsic to the success of our work, demonstrating what works and where to improve, while informing future approach to resourcing processes and strategy.
“The agency temporary workforce is integral in the operational efficiency for Marelli, and we consider them part of our team. We are delighted to work in partnership with greenbean as our chosen staffing partner. They are integrated with Marelli teams and fully understand the operational best practice, efficiency and value we require to deliver total delivered cost savings to our customers.”
Get the latest news and resources delivered straight to your inbox